Sunday, February 6, 2011

Thinking of poverty


I wonder why things didn't go my way, the way I had carefully planned it would be. I always imagine to find a part-time job to collect money so that I can sustain my own studies and then perhaps land myself a good job. At least that was the only way I could think of to break out of the poverty chain that shackled my family and I to the lower class of the society.

I am only a 19years old guy who is mature enough to think of the living. It is hard to think that at this stage I am still depending on my parents. Although we live in a middle class I am still in favor of leveling our way of living in lower class. That's what should be. Living in a simpliest way. Finding a part-time job isn't easy too but I need it badly. I am ashamed with my parents everytime they support me. I can't take it anymore. I want to stand with my own feet but I don't know yet where to start over. Sort of.

1 comment:

  1. more i read more i decide that we are same lool

    its look like its hard to find a part time job in Philip ,so why finding one when you can create one

    find the things that you are good at . Try to know what people need and start the job that you create withe other friend who need it like you .
    ask uncle Google help or others .

    also its like you didn't find your goal yet , Don't worry a bout it there is a lot of thing in this live you didn't try or even her about so keep trying and searching .

    At lest that what i did and it helped so keep positive and smile (=

    ReplyDelete